Spring 2017 Weekend Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat
to Harmony Hill Retreat Center, Union, Washington
A Gift to Self: Take time for self-care, settling into yourself as you are, without the distractions of daily life.
May 20th – May 21st, 2017
Your Weekend During your weekend, you will enjoy a balance of scheduled and unscheduled time, including guided yoga and meditation practices, as well as time to rest, hike, nap, read, and connect with community. We will begin Saturday at 10am, and complete Sunday by 1pm.
- Be guided through both energizing and restoring yoga classes, mindfulness meditation, and group inquiry.
- Nourish yourself in community.
- Feel expanded by resting in the natural beauty of our exquisite Hood Canal and Olympic view.
- Take time for silence and contemplation.
- Deepen awareness of each moment, breath by breath.
All levels of yoga and meditation practitioners welcome. Yoga classes will be at a Basic and Gentle Level. Meditation sessions will be expertly guided – no meditation experience required.
Your retreat includes:
- Accommodations (double occupancy*)
- Use of all Harmony Hill facilities & grounds
- All meals lunch Saturday through brunch on Sunday
- All yoga and meditation sessions.
Final Payment Due: May 5th
If you must cancel, your payment will be refunded less $50.
No refunds after May 5th
Click here to Register